Adventure Rules is a gaming blog. I run this blog as a hobby, and the content that I write is written out of passion for the other hobbies that I enjoy. I write reviews of games based on my interest in them and share my honest thoughts about them. I purchase these games myself out of the desire to experience them, regardless of whether I intend to write a review or not.
So what if you want me to review your game, or a game-related service such as an accessory or merchandise, and I didn’t stumble upon it organically?
Currently, I do accept review requests in exchange for a review key or product sample. You are welcome to use the contact page below to reach out to me and we can discuss the specifics of your request. Here are a few points to consider:
- I review video games or products related to them, such as controllers or similar accessories. I also review board games, card games, and tabletop roleplaying games, as well as the accessories associated with them (dice sets, atmospheric candles, miniatures, etc).
- Currently I can only review video games for the Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, or the PlayStation 4. I do not currently own a computer capable of running games.
- My reviews do not have scores. I discuss the positives and negatives of the product from my subjective perspective, but understand that others who have different expectations and standards may have a different experience.
- The fact that I receive a product for free (e.g. a game key or product coupon) is taken into consideration when I rate a product’s value. I judge this aspect of the product on whether or not I would have paid full price for it based on my experience.
- I will respond to all review requests. If you do not receive a response within one (1) week, please feel free to reach out to me again and let me know that you’ve already contacted me once – I probably missed your message or just plain forgot.
- I reserve the right to decline any review request.
If your product meets these guidelines then you may use the contact form below to formalize your request. Thank you again for your interest in Adventure Rules – I hope we can enjoy a fruitful partnership!